webOS Profile Device Options


Looks like my attempt to restore my Profile is not possible and will have to press on with the Device Options in webOS Profile.

You will be able to see 2 options:
- I lost my Phone
- Remove from my account
- Get webOS Doctor

This is for "I lost my Phone":



This is for "Remove from my account":



I will proceed to try "Remove from my account" since it is what I want to achieve. Tried doing this couple of times but it came back. Tried doctoring the Pre 2 and still did not work!

After all this failed attempt (not able to sign-on using my original profile), I switched off the phone as I have given up hope on it as I will never be able to use the Apps Catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Enyo Development for webOS

PowerBuilder PBL Source Extractor